TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What to expect once you reserve a property with High Altitude Property Management.
- Link to a rental contract you can sign and return online.
2. Confirmation of booking, credit card receipt.
3. Email from High Altitude Property Management with restaurants, activities, etc.
4. Payment reminder prior payment being due along with what you can expect to find in your rental for supplies, and amenities.
5. Driving Directions to property and Access Code to Lockbox for keys along with arrival instructions, sent 14 days prior to arrival
BASIC TERMS OF THE CONTRACT
CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 PM
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM
ALL PROPERTIES ARE NO PETS AND NO SMOKING UNLESS SPECIFIED
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests in the unit is limited to the number of persons specified in the property description. Additional guests will result in an immediate termination of this rental agreement and forfeiture of all rental fees.
PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required for deposit to secure your reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the unit rent. You may pay by credit card using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. Ninety (90) days prior to arrival 100% of the remaining balance is due. Upon receipt of full payment amount due, High Altitude Property Management will email Guest a final confirmation of the reservation along with driving directions and the instructions to access the property TWO WEEKS prior to arrival.
4 bedroom – 6 bedroom Properties
• 50% deposit due at time of booking
• Final balance due 60 days prior to arrival
• Full refund within 48hrs of booking
• No refund after 48 hrs of booking
There is no refund for early departure on any property.
The mission of High Altitude Property Management is to be the best property management company in Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Area, providing the highest level of customizable services possible. Our clients appreciate High Altitude’s unique combination of experience, flexibility, and knowledge. There’s no one that provides a more comprehensive approach for both vacation rentals and second homes.
For shipping, please send to:
C/O High Altitude Property Management
35 West Pine Cone Terrace, STE. 161174
Big Sky, MT 59716